Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W TC Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Dimensions - 89mm by 49.5mm by 33mm
- Dual High-Amp 21700 Batteries - (Not Included)
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Connection - Holds up to 30mm
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included) - Requires Adapter
- Wattage Range: 1-230W
- Maximum Output Voltage: 9V
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600º F
- Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Preheat Functionality
- Luxurious Grooved Design
- 0.96 TFT Full-Color Display - 240x320 dpi
- Real Time Clock Display
- Switchable Interface
- Internal Tunnel LED
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
- Equalizing Charge System
- Buck-Boost Technology
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Max Charge Rate
- Firmware Upgradeable
Joyetech ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank Specs/Features:
- 5.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - (Requires Extension)
- 2mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 25mm Diameter
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 0.4ohm ProCA Kanthal Coil - (Recommended 40-80W)
- 0.15ohm ProCD Kanthal Coil - (Recommended 40-80W
- Convenient Top-Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Airflow Control
- 810 Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Include in Package:
- (1) ESPION Infinite 230W Box Mod
- (1) ProCore Conquer Sub-Ohm Tank
- (1) 0.4ohm ProCA Coil
- (1) 0.25ohm ProCD Coil
- (2) 18650 Battery Sleeve
- (1) Spare Glass Tube
- (1) QC USB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Warranty Cards
- Instructional Manuals
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.