Asmodus is proud to introduce the second of its kind, the Asmodus Minikin V1.5 150w Box Mod! Featuring the Original beloved and sturdy construction, New Temp-Control Functions, USB integration, and new Display features! New Temp-Control features allow an array of new wires not originally implemented in the original Minikin. A Micro USB Port has been added to allow direct charging, great for on-the-go! Added to the display, independent live battery read-outs allowing the user a closer look at their charge and the health of their batteries.
These are the newest version of the MXJO IMR Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable batteries in an 35A 18650 3000mAh size. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charged with any Li-Ion battery charger with 4.2V output.
ASMODUS Minikin V1.5 150w Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Temp-Control Wires: Alloy 120, Alloy 52, Invar 36, Ni200, NiFe30, Nilo 36, Nichrome, Nickel DH, Pernif 36, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L, SS 317L, SS 430, Titanium, Gold, and Silver.
- Max Output: 150w
- Micro USB Port
- Individual Battery Read-Out
- Adjustable Resistance
- Required Batteries: 2* 18650 Batteries
- New Modes: Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) and Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR)
MXJO 18650 Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Max. Pulse Discharge Current : 35A
- Dimensions : 65*18.24MM (+/-0.05)mm
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Standard Charge : CC/CV
- Cycle Life : 300 cycles
- Weight : 60g