SNOWWOLF VFENG SQUONK 120W TC STARTER KIT
Please, do not misuse or abuse this device to maintain proper function. We recommend only charging your batteries on an external smart charger to prolong their health and prevent malfunction.
SnowWolf VFENG Squonk 130W TC Box Mod Specs/Features:
- (2) 3mL Squonk Bottle - Located on Each Side
- Requires (1) 18650 / 20700 / 21700 High-Amp Battery - (NOT INCLUDED)
- Wattage Output Range: 10-120W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- 1.3" Full-Color TFT Display
- Ni200, Titanium, and 304/316/317 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Temperature Factor of Resistivity (TFR) Adjustments
- Preheat Mode
- High-Grade Zinc Alloy Construction
- Oversized Hexagon Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door Design
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Battery Imbalance Protection
- Low Input Voltage Warning
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Maximum Charge Rate
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
SnowWolf BF RDA Specs/Features:
- 27mm Diameter
- 7mm Deep Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Hexagonal Structure
- Postless Quad Terminal Build Deck
- 3mm by 1mm Terminal Openings
- Side-Secured via Hex Screws
- PEEK Insulators
- Double O-Ring Top Cap Securement
- Dual Side Airflow
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Bottom-Feed 510 Connection Pin
Included In Package:
- (1) VFENG Squonk 120W Box Mod
- (1) SnowWolf BF RDA
- (2) Prebuilt Coils
- (1) Cotton Pad
- (1) MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*