NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS | CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: Products on csvape.com contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Products are not smoking cessation products and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance at Cloudscape Vape. If you are dissatisfied with merchandise purchased through Cloudscape Vape for any reason, you may return the item within 14 days from the date it was shipped to you. For sanitary reasons, and the overall safety of our Customers, we cannot accept returns of: cartomizers, bottled liquid, drip tips, batteries, rebuildable devices and atomizers. Therefore, our Return Policy EXCLUDES any products of this kind. At your option, you may receive a refund with a 15% restocking fee, excluding shipping cost, or a replacement item if available. Please follow the instructions carefully:
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items MUST not have any damage/have been used.
- Contact Cloudscape Vape via the Contact Us page to inquire about submitting a Return Item Ticket. You will be assigned a ticket number, which will also be your RMA #. Please wait for an email response from a Cloudscape Vape associate regarding the item before submitting it.
- Include a copy of the original Invoice in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item, or a replacement sent out.
- Ship the item (at your expense and your choice of carrier) to the address with which you were provided on the original Packing List that was sent with your item.
Cloudscape Vape may decide to ship out replacement product(s) for damaged or defective product(s) prior to receiving the damaged or defective product(s) form the customer. Damaged or defective product(s) must be sent back to Cloudscape Vape. Failure to send back the damaged or defective product(s) to Cloudscape Vape will result in charging the customer for the full amount of the product(s).
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued by Cloudscape Vape when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the items. And will be applied directly to the method that was used to make a purchase.
- Usually refunds can take up to 4 business days to completely process after the process has been initiated. If you have any questions on how our return/refund process feel free to use the Contact us page!
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We hold zero liability regarding lost or stolen packages, along with any packages seized by customs of the receiving country for all international shipments. We are not responsible for any damaged goods received and cannot offer any refund for such claims. All billing information provided must match your credit card provider billing address records for your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
IMPORTANT! Promotional codes (promo codes) and offers cannot be combined or used on sale items.