VOOPOO Drag 2 177W Starter Kit
The Voopoo Drag 2 Starter Kit is an exceptional new take on the widely popular Voopoo Drag Box Mod with an upgraded GENE FIT Chip. The Drag 2 device also features modernized design elements with a curved outer chassis and striking new resin plate designs. The upgraded chipset allows for a maximum power output of 177W and improves battery power and efficiency. The GENE FIT Chip also allows for more customization with new settings like Flavor Set, Cloud Set, and Battery Set. The UForce T2 Tank utilizes the UForce Replacement Coils which provide great flavor. The triple slotted adjustable airflow allows for big cloud production and the tank also features a 5mL e-liquid capacity and convenient sliding top fill design. Pick up the Voopoo Drag 2 Starter Kit today!
VOOPOO DRAG V2 177W Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Dimensions - 88.3mm by 51mm by 26.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - *Not Included*
- Highly Advanced GENE FIT Chip
- Wattage Output Range: 5-177W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-7.5V
- Resistance Range - Power Mode: 0.05-3.0Ω
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-1.0Ω
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Wire
- TCR Adjustments Mode
- Battery Set
- Flavor Set
- Cloud Set
- Superior Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Elegant Resin Inlay Designs
- Intuitive OLED Screen
- Large Firing Button
- Mode-Setting Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Brand Reverse Protection
- Switch Timeout Protection - 10 Seconds
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
VOOPOO UFORCE T2 Tank Specs/Features:
- 25mm Tank Diamenter
- 3.5mL Standard E-Liquid Capacity
- 8mL Maximum E-Liquid Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Quick Vent Channel - Rapid Heat Discharge
- Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
- UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
- 0.4Ω U2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 0.2Ω N3 Triple Mesh Coil - rated for 65-100W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
- 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Included in Package:
- (1) DRAG 2 177W Mod
- (1) UFORCE T2 Tank
- (1) 0.4Ω U2 Dual Coil
- (1) 0.2Ω N3 Triple Mesh Coil
- (1) Spare Glass Tube (3.5mL)
- (1) MicroUSB Cable
- (1) Spare Parts Bag
- (1) Instructional Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*