Geek Vape Blade 235W TC Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Dimensions: 93mm by 52mm by 38.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Intelligent AS Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 5-235W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Durable PPS, Fiberglass, and Stainless Steel Construction
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Color Display
- Oversized Firing Button
- Hexagon Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Geek Vape Aero Sub-Ohm Tank Specs/Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Performance Illusion IM Coil Series
- 0.4ohm iM1 Single Coil - rated for 40-70W
- 0.15ohm iM4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 50-120
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Included In Package:
- (1) GeekVape Blade 235W Mod
- (1) Aero Sub-Ohm Tank
- (1) 0.4ohm iM1 Single Coil
- (1) 0.15ohm iM4 Quad Coil
- (1) 18650 Battery Adapter
- (1) Spare Glass Tube
- (1) MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts Pack
- Instructional Manual
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.