SMOK Species Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Dimensions - 82.1mm by 49mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - *Not Included*
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06Ω
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Color 1.45" OLED Touch Screen - Updated Interface
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Screen-Lock Button - Simple Operation
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Baby V2 Tank Specs/Features:
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Triple Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade Baby V2 Coil System
- 0.17Ω Baby V2 A1 Single Coil - (rated for 90-140W)
- 0.2Ω Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil - (rated for 50-80W)
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- Exclusive 16mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Included In Package:
- (1) Species Box Mod
- (1) TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- (1) 0.17Ω Baby V2 A1 Single Coil
- (1) 0.2Ω Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil
- (1) MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.