SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod Specs/Features:
- Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Batteries - *Not Included*
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries - *Not Included*
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.061©
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Voice Control System - AI Powered Technology
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Visually Striking Armored Design
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Magnatized Battery Door Cover
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- Stealth Lateral Fire Key - Squeeze-to-Fire
- Ergonomic Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank Specs/Features:
- 24.5mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- TFV12 Prince Coil System
- 0.15Î© V12 Prince Strip Coil - rated for 40-100W
- 0.15Î© V12 Prince Mesh Coil - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
Included in Package:
- (1) I-PRIV 230W Box Mod
- (1) TFV12 Prince Tank
- (1) 0.15Î© V12 Prince Strip Core
- (1) 0.15Î© V12 Prince Mesh Core
- (1) 18650 Battery Adapter
- (1) Spare Glass Tube
- (1) PRIV USB Cable
- Spare Parts Bag
- Instructional Manual
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.
If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.