CSVAPE advocates for a safe and enjoyable vaping experience for all vapers around the world. We understand the importance of your safety and want to inspire confidence in all your vaping product purchases from CSVAPE. For this reason, it is imperative to us that we always carefully choose which devices, e-liquid and batteries we distribute on our website. We believe in the quality of the products we select and regard them to be the leading products in the vape industry. CSVAPE also believes it is important to supply you with as much knowledgeable information as possible, so that you may understand vaping products more thoroughly. Below we have outlined some basic safety information regarding vape hardware, vape juice and nicotine, as well as battery care. For more information, we recommend viewing the CSVAPE Blog or contacting our customer support.
*Please, always vape responsibly and comply with appropriate vaping etiquette.*
- 1. Atomizers and Mods necessitate proper care to ensure your safety with appropriate functionality, maximum flavor and satisfaction.
- 2. Overuse of any vape device may cause overheating or malfunction, which may result in physical injury.
- 3. Do Not attempt to modify or disassemble any device.
- 4. Do Not attempt to fix, replace, install or reinstall any internal element within the device.
- 5. If there is any indication or semblance of malfunction, STOP USING IMMEDIATELY.
- 6. Do Not leave device unattended while charging or charge with non-approved accessories.
- 7. Do Not leave any vaping hardware in your vehicle.
- 8. Make it a habit to turn off or lock your device when not in use.
- 9. Tanks made from polycarbonate material may develop cracks or in some cases melt when used with e-liquid containing citrus, cinnamon, tea, cola, licorice or strong menthol flavors.To avoid any issues, always use Pyrex or glass tanks instead of polycarbonate.
- 10. Mechanical mods and hybrid mods are for advanced users only.
- 11. Knowledge of Ohm's Law will benefit any vaper for atomizer builds. We do not recommend building with a lower resistance of 0.3Ω. Please be aware of and adhere to all safety instructions pertaining to your device.
E-Liquid and Nicotine
- 1. E-liquids contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 2. You must be of legal age to purchase and use vapor products.
- 3. Do not use if nursing or pregnant.
- 4. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- 5. Do Not drink e-liquid.
- 6. E-liquid contains propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, food flavorings and artificial flavorings. If any allergic reactions occur, STOP USING IMMEDIATELY. Signs of allergic reactions may include: itching, shortness of breath, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, hives or swelling.
- 7. Keep e-liquid away from eyes, skin, mouth and any other areas of the body. Nicotine is absorbed quickly by the skin and should be immediately rinsed with water and soap.
- 8. E-liquid may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar or artificial sweeteners. If you are allergic or sensitive to any ingredients found in e-liquid, STOP USING IMMEDIATELY.
- 9. Nicotine is an addictive chemical and usage can advance to a state of dependency if misused.
- 10. Withdrawal symptoms may occur after ceasing use.
- 11. Nicotine side effects may include: Irregular heartbeat, variances in blood pressure, inflammation in blood vessels, chest pain, shortness of breath, perspiration, dizziness, throat irritation, skin irritations, diarrhea, headache and/or dry mouth. Consult your physician if any symptoms occur.
- 12. Nicotine usage is Not recommended for those who have preexisting medical conditions that may possibly be intensified through use of e-liquid.
- 13. Nicotine usage is known to have an effect on certain specific pharmaceutical drugs. Consult with your physician prior to use to avoid complications.
- 1. Always use caution when using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable batteries.
- 2. When purchasing batteries, verify if they are completely compatible with your device.
- 3. It is imperative to purchase batteries with the correct mAh (milliamp/hr) and amperage limit, so the battery is not overworked and possibly led to failure.
- 4. The higher the mAh means that amp limit is lower. Inversely, if the mAh is lower, the amp limit will be higher.
- 5. Only use a smart charger that is specifically designed for this type of battery.
- 6. Do Not leave unattended while charging.
- 7. Always remove batteries immediately after charging.
- 8. Never overcharge beyond 3.0-3.1 volts and never discharge beyond rates given by the manufacturer.
- 9. Do Not continue to charge batteries if while charging or while in use, the battery feels hot, changes color or shape and/or gives forth an unusual odor.
- 10. Lithium ion batteries may release sparks, gasses or battery acid and could possibly explode.
- 11. Do Not use battery if it appears to be damaged in any way including exposed metals.
- 12. Always store batteries in a protective case and never loosely in your pockets.
- 13. Keep batteries away from all other metal objects to avoid contact with positive and negative points.
- 14. Do Not leave batteries in vehicles.
- 15. Keep away from children and pets.
- 16. Do Not dispose of batteries in the trash. Contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.