- Accommodates 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive (Requires the electrical properties of the human body to detect when and where the display is touched)
- Output power range: 5 - 180W
- Output power range (TC Mode): 5 - 120W
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5 volts
- Peek output current: 45 amps
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable firmware
- Chip Set: GX180-HT
- OLED Touch Screen Display
- Individual Battery Life Read-out
- Puff Counter
- Re-Designed Structure/Design
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Magnetic Battery Door
- 15 Vent Holes for Max Heat Dissipation
- Temp-Control Features
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.