VOOPOO Drag 157W Box Mod Resin Edition Specs/Features:
- Dimensions: 90mm by 54mm by 24mmÂ
- Dual High-Amp 18650 BatteriesÂ (Not Included)
- Wattage Output Range: 5-157W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Comprehensive TCR Adjustments
- Highly Advanced 32-Bit GENE Chip
- Decorative Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Button
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover.
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Battery Reverse Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- OVercharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 510 Connection
VooPoo UForce Sub-Ohm Tank Specs/Features:
- 24.6mm Diameter Base
- 3.5ml Max Capacity
- Slide to Fill
- 7mm by 3mm Fill Ports
- Uses UForce Replacement Coil Family
- Precision Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow (10mm by 3mm Each)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- 24K Gold Plated Contact
- 14mm Wide Bore Drip Tip
- (1) DRAG 157W Box Mod
- (1) UFORCE Sub-Ohm Tank
- (2) 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coils
- (1) Spare Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
Use at your own risk! If high capacity and high discharge batteries are misused or mishandled, they may cause you SERIOUS INJURY. Batteries may EXPLODE, BURN or CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
Always store in protective case/box in which batteries were delivered.
DO NOT leave unattended while or immediately after charging.
DO NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive case.
Keep away from children and pets.
DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
DO NOT leave in direct sunlight.
STOP immediately if while charging, storing, or using the battery it emits an unusual odor, feels hot, changes color or shape and/or appears abnormal in any way.
User should always use caution and have appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of using lithium ion, lithium ion polymer or any high capacity rechargeable cells before purchase and usage. There is no expressed or implied guarantee of compatibility for any particular device. Usage of these batteries presupposes personal responsibility and encumbrance of risk. It is your responsibility to determine that your batteries are functioning properly. CSVape is not responsible for damage if there is any mishandling or modifications to the batteries/chargers in any shape or form. CSVape is not responsible for any damage caused by misuse and/or mishandling of lithium ion, lithium ion polymer, any rechargeable cells and chargers.
*DO NOT throw away in the trash. Please, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.*
*If exposed to battery electrolyte, immediately flush with water and contact a physician or emergency services.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.